Applications for all programmes are now closed. Register your interest for Engineering Your Future 2021 below.
Before you start, please check all programme info: dates; number of days; disciplines available; fees etc. of your chosen programme before making your selection.
You will be invited to make a first and second choice. If you are unsuccessful in your first choice, you will automatically be considered for your second choice should any places be available after the first round of offers.
You need to provide contact details (email address/phone number) for both your Guardian and your TY Coordinator before you proceed.
1. Keep a record of your login details - username and password - these will be needed at a later stage if your application has been successful
2. Check your emails regularly to keep up to date on notifications
3. Note the timeline and deadline dates below
4. First round offers will be made early December, (we will contact you via email to let you know if your application has been successful)
5. Deadline to accept offer, send in your guardian consent forms and pay fees is January. This will all be done by logging in through your online portal. Full instructions will be sent in offer email in early December.