Pipelife is delighted to announce the newest addition to our renewable heating solutions family: the Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe. With full BS7291-Class S and WRAS approvals, specifiers and installers alike can have full confidence in the quality and reliability of this new range.
To keep installers supplied with the right top-quality products, the range includes:
- Pipe sizes of 16mm x 2mm, 20mm x 2mm, 26mm x 3mm and 32mm x 3mm;
- Plain white and red or blue insulated coils;
- 25m, 50m, 100m and 500m coils.
Pipelife manufacturing process from start to finish, meaning that every coil of our Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe is guaranteed from concept to delivery! Each aspect of the pipe is manufactured under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and our quality assurance team stringently tests performance throughout production.
As a testament to our confidence and pride in our manufacturing processes, the new Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe comes with a market-leading 50-year guarantee.
Each pipe is made of a layer of aluminium, sandwiched between two layers of Pert. The metal layer cleverly serves as an oxygen barrier and stops oxygen diffusion through a polymer matrix.
This means that oxygen cannot dissolve into the water in the tube and corrode the metal components of the system. As well as offering optimum durability, the Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe bends more effectively than conventional piping as the shape memory of the Pert is offset by the aluminium.
Compatibility of the Qual-Press ML Pro Aluminium Pipe System
The innovative Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe is ideally suited for all domestic heating systems including underfloor heating and can be used with any suitably approved or certified Press fitting.
Pipelife ML Pro – this is why
- This is a more cost effective pipe system when compared with conventional piping systems.
- All the combined advantages of metal and plastic pipes.
- Lightweight, flexible and maintains its shape after bending.
- Cost effective – requires less fittings than traditional methods.
- Frost resistance – due to their flexibility, our new multilayer aluminium pipes will simply expand in the case of frost. This reduces the break risk that may be posed by standard metallic pipes.
- Low thermal conductivity – the multiple layers of our new aluminium pipe system offer low thermal conductivity, reducing heat losses to produce energy savings.
- Lightweight – with a lightweight and flexible construction, handling, transport and installation of the Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe is a breeze.
- Noise reduction – Whereas metallic pipes can produce significant noise at any water speed exceeding 1m/second, our new aluminium pipes stay quiet up to speeds of 2.5m/second.
- Corrosion resistant – multilayer pipes contain a great number of chemical agents including acids and bases that are resistant to corrosion.
- Long life – even at high temperatures and pressure, the lifetime of the new Qual-Press ML Pro Pipe can reach 50 years.
- Suitable for drinking water – the pipe’s multiple layers retain the organoleptic properties of water, ensuring its use is allowed by European Union authorities.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Pipelife, which is why we believe in providing our customers with a one-stop shop for complete package solutions.
From free initial advice and market-leading products to bespoke design, installation, final commissioning and technical support, you can purchase with confidence with Pipelife.
More than 50 years of proud Irish manufacturing and supporting Irish jobs.
To get more information and talk to our friendly and expert team, simply call us on 021 488 4700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org