EVHACS is currently searching for trial partners in the consultant/mechanical/electrical engineering sector. Our patent-pending technology has been successfully tested in a limited domestic and commercial setting thus far. We are now looking to expand our trials into other suitable premises. We would like to hear from willing applicants.
What you get:
An EVHACS unit (outdoor air conditioning units and EV charger) installed at your location. Suitable for an area up to 70m2. Suitable for small office or small open plan area. Must have space for outdoor unit adjacent to cars (needs to be fitted where a normal boring charger goes). Indoor unit will be a cassette or wall mounted.
If you are currently:
- A consultant/mechanical/electrical engineering company;
- Have or need supplementary air conditioning;
- Employs multiple people that drive an electric vehicle to work;
- Are based in Kildare or Dublin.
We would like to hear from you. *
What EVHACS does:
1) Smart EV charger:
- Designed and built in Ireland;
- Integrates into ANY heat pump or air conditioner;
- 7kW single phase and 22kW three phase versions available;
- Tethered and untethered options available.
2) Our smart phone app:
- Charge or stop charging function;
- Set charging schedule;
- Set charging power;
- Prioritise heating/cooling or EV charging.
3) Dynamic load balancing:
- Balances both air conditioning and EV charger with home/building.
If you would like to know more about what our units do please visit our website, read this article on Engineers Ireland, or read about our initial trial data here on Engineers Ireland.
If this is something you would be interested in taking part in, please fill out this form on our website
Only companies that fulfil the above requirements will be considered. We will not save your data if you are unsuccessful in your application. We will not use your data to contact you for any other purpose than trial partner selection.