CPD Credit: 6 hours, C4
The aim of this course is to share current research on introversion, identify the challenges and misperceptions of introversion can create at work and share strategies to feel more confident and influential in the workplace.
Workplaces today demand high levels of impact and added value while simultaneously requiring a new paradigm of leadership. This approach necessitates self-confidence, emotional intelligence, visibility, and the ability to effectively influence others in meeting this accelerating pace of change.
- To reflect on the changing landscape of work.
- To develop awareness around the influence of temperament on your work experience.
- To recognise and appreciate introvert strengths in unlocking potential.
- Rethink confidence and practice building confident habits.
- To develop the skills of influence in building relationships, navigating conflict and have constructive dialogue in the workplace.
- Improve overall wellbeing and satisfaction at work through effective assertiveness.
- The hastening pace of change within the workplace.
- Introvert preferences and its impact on work experience.
- A new paradigm of leadership.
- Building emotional intelligence for empowerment.
- The confusion of confidence and competence.
- Underestimating the soft touch.
- Strategies to have influence at work.
Aoife Lenox, B.A. M.C.I.S. Assoc. CIPD
Aoife Lenox is the founder of Inside Strategies. She is an Introvert Coach, Trainer, and People Experience Consultant. With more than twenty years in business and entrepreneurship and as an introvert herself, Aoife now delivers training workshops, coaches’ introverts in business and is a people experience consultant for SME’s. Utilising the tools of positive psychology, she helps her clients truly embrace their strengths and recognise ways to harness their potential to improve performance, productivity, and well-being.
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email email@example.com