CPD Credit: 6 hours, C2
This 1-day course will provide delegates with an awareness of what is required to carry out a Temporary Traffic Management Audit (TMA) and/or TM Inspection (TMI) in accordance with best international practice and relevant legislation. When attending this course delegates should have at hand a copy of the Design Guidance and Operations Manual which form part of the Traffic Signs Manual (2019).
This course details the requirements of Traffic Signs Manual (2019). It explains the principles of TTM, the process involved in producing an Audit Report from site visits, risk assessments, method statements and the actual TTM layouts. It covers the various legislation and guidance documents governing TTM, the principles of TTM, potential hazards, use of photographs, design parameters and reporting.
- Explain the need for carrying out a TTM audit as prescribed in the Traffic Signs Manual (2019) together with other relevant documents.
- Provide engineers with the understanding of how to interpret and apply the theory behind TTM to the full range of site and road conditions likely to be encountered on Road Authority road works projects and maintenance operations.
- Provide Engineers with an understanding of the governing legislation and the legal duties of the ITM and other relevant duty holders in the context of TTM auditing of road works projects and road maintenance operations.
Who Should Attend?
All Engineers who may have a responsibility for auditing Temporary Traffic Management (TTM) Schemes as part of their civil engineering role.
Barry Bessant of Cinnte Safety Ltd. has over 15 years' Traffic Management experience.
- Diarmuid Hayes, Nicholas O'Dwyer Ltd.: “Very informative, well presented” “Excellent content and presentation from Barry who clearly has real hands-on experience and knowledge”
- “Very good. Instructor is very knowledgeable in field. Excellent teacher”
- “Very insightful and useful for my job”
- “Excellent. Very informative, covered a lot in one day”
- “Very informative, well presented”
- “Very good and interesting”
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org