This training provides students with the knowledge and tools necessary to pursue their career.
Delegates are briefed on the essentials for building a quality CV and developing a comprehensive yet concise cover letter. Interview preparation and delivery are key parts of the training which includes interview process and essentials to consider when applying for a new role.
At the end of the training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of setting goals with well-formed outcomes.
- Clearly identify and appraise their own skills, attributes, experience and qualifications.
- Accurately assess their suitability towards any job specification.
- Compose a cover letter and CV and make them role specific.
- Effectively prepare for Interview. Identify the main pitfalls of communication and how to overcome them.
- Improve their marketability through the use of available networking channels.