Training & Consulting
Ingenium Leadership Development Programme offers a suite of programmes and modules to provide learners with the tools and techniques to build on their innate talent and realise their potential. Offering solutions to cater for sole traders, SMEs and Multi-Nationals from graduate, to middle management and executive leadership, our team will guide you through a learning journey that aligns to yours, your employees and your organisations growth needs. A fully online, self-directed leadership development programme for all experience levels. Whether you are a first-time leader, emerging executive or high-level strategic leader, with thirty-three modules to choose from, you can pick the modules and levels to suit your needs.
- Develop self-awareness of your own leadership style, emotional intelligence and work preferences and appreciate its impact on peers, employees, clients, and others.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed for successful people management in the modern world and appreciate the importance of communication and influencing without 'command and control’.
- Understand how to motivate, engage, empower, and support your team so that they fulfil their potential and achieve their personal goals.
- Learn how to create a culture that embraces diversity, equality, inclusion, and transformation instead of rejecting it.
- Explore proven approaches to transformation and change and learn to apply simple tactics to bring others with you through the change process.
- Explore and understand best practice in relation to customer experience management, client relationship management, contract and commercial skills development, safety leadership, and governance to lead your organisation effectively into the future.
LDP Online addresses three key levels of personal and organisational growth through 33 elected individual modules. Participants can choose their specific learning journey whether it is one module or all. Developed in three blocks, participants can choose from the below.
Leading Myself: Unconscious Bias, Tactical Decision-Making, Strategic Decision-Making (LTC), Strategic Decision-Making (EL), Present Motivation, Management & Leadership Skills, Problem Solving, Learning Styles Explored, Time Management, Wellness, Human Performance.
Leading My Team: Communication & Presentation Skills, Influencing Skills, Coaching Skills, Motivation & Performance, Fostering Creativity & Innovation, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict & Difficult Conversations, Diversity & Inclusion, Safety Leadership.
Leading My Organisation: Mission, Vision & Values, Strategic Planning Essentials, Adaptive Strategy, Transitional Planning Skills, Tactical Planning Skills, Change Management, Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Managing Client Relationships, Customer Experience Management, Financial Management Skills, Contracts & Commercial Skills Development, Organisational Culture, Continuous Improvement.
Ingenium are human and organisational performance specialists. At Ingenium we believe people are the greatest asset a company has. All of our programmes blend academic rigour with real world practical experience to ensure you get the best learning experience possible. Delivered by seasoned professionals and focusing on leadership and management development we will help you and your team achieve their potential and deliver the result you organisation needs.
All 33 modules add up to a total of 90hrs+, individual modules range from 1hr to 5hrs each.
Assessment & certification
CPD Certification - https://cpduk.co.uk/
Who should attend
Strategic Leaders, Emerging Executives and First-Time Leaders.