Established in 2012 we design, manufacture, and supply NZEB Compliant heating & ventilation systems for both new build and retrofit projects We have an house R&D, building services team & BER Assessor to provide specification of fully NZEB compliant ‘All Electric’ systems. We guarantee quality assurance and on-site support throughout project lifecycles.
To give designers of heating & ventilation systems an overview and understanding of NZEB compliant heating & ventilation systems for the Irish apartment market.
- Be aware of the specific regulations to achieve NZEB compliance
- Be aware of different types of systems available to achieve compliance
- Understand how an Exhaust Air Heat Pump (EAHP) works
- Understand the role of ventilation in the functioning of an EAHP
- Sizing of heat pumps and DHW storage in apartments (SR50)
- Learn how to calculate the impact of over-ventilation and to specify systems to avoid it
- How to specify electric components to achieve compliance
- Know how to achieve RER compliance and when PV may be required
- Step by step on DEAP inputs of different systems
- Compliance checklists (certification, testing, etc.)
NZEB – Part L & Part F Requirements
EAHP – How it works
Systems sizing & over-ventilation
Mixed flow EAHP's
All electric NZEB compliant systems
DEAP Inputs & certification
Design, installation & maintenance
Bachelor of Architecture - Dublin Institute of Technology
Certified Passive House Designer (2017-2022)
City and Guilds NZEB Ventilation Certified
10+ years experience working in the sales, specification and installation of residential energy efficiency systems - specifically with mechanical ventilation systems, heat pumps & wireless heating control systems.
6 years experience working for Irish heat pump & heat recovery ventilation system manufacturers dealing with specifiers, mechanical contractors, and assigned certifiers.
Assessment & certification
Who should attend
M&E Engineers & Consultants specifying heating, DHW and ventilation systems in new build or retrofit developments.
Energy Engineers designing NZEB compliance in new build apartments.