CPD Credit: 7 hours, C4
This course aims to refine delegates’ time and organisational management skills by focusing on the practical aspects of personal productivity and effectiveness in order to deal successfully with increasing workloads.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify their strengths and weaknesses regarding time management
- Understand the different categories of time usage
- Identify ways in which they can save and create time
- Prioritise tasks and delegate more effectively
- Develop better organisational habits
- The psychological frame of mind for time management
- Key principles of time management
- Organising the workspace
- The prioritisation criteria
- Managing and scheduling incoming tasks
- Transforming tasks: situation analysis
- Dealing with time thieves and interruptions
- Delegating tasks effectively
- Setting achievable goals
Tiernan Ivory is a Communication Consultant with over ten years’ training experience. He specialises in developing course participants’ abilities in the areas of business writing, presentation skills, leadership skills, meeting management and time management.
- Michael Hannon, Tool & Plastic Industries Ltd.: "Excellent delivery with engaging and humorous content that encouraged discussion and newer ways of thinking"
- Peter O'Sullivan, National Transport Authority: "Very helpful in group setting and to put more structure around the issues"
- Paul Flynn, Rosgal Loss Assessors: "Good course, well delivered"
- Stephen Kearney, Allegro Acoustics: "Very good - clear, informative, practical advice and very approachable and professional instructor"
- Fred Charles, Ecocem Ireland: "The course is well run and very interesting"
- "Very engaging, energetic, and entertaining"
- "Tiernan was excellent - an engaging presenter. I have lots of ideas to implement"
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org