When you go to log in, select ‘I forgot my password’ and we will send you an automated email with a link to allow you to reset your password.
If you do not receive the password reset email, we may have the wrong email address for you on file. Contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help. Struggling to login in? Please read the FAQs on our login help page.
Your username is your membership number or the primary email address you used to register with us. If you do not remember which email address is associated with your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Membership number
- Date of birth
You can manage many aspects of your membership through your online member dashboard. Here are some of the features available.
- My profile: Here you can update personal details such as your email address, postal address and employer.
Under My Member Services (top left hand corner)
- My CPD: This is your online CPD recording facility where you can track your progress towards your annual 35 hour CPD requirement. You can see proposed events that you may wish to add to your CPD record and declare your CPD activities at the end of the year.
- My events: You will find a personalised list of events coming up in Engineers Ireland that may be of interest to you. You can also add an event you are running (e.g. a site visit) that may be of interest to Engineers Ireland members.
- My professional title: See which registered professional title you are eligible to apply for and begin the application process from your member dashboard.
- My saved: Here you will find any Engineers Journal articles or Jobs vacancies you may have saved to read at a later stage.
- My interests: We show you online content and send you communications that are personalised to your interests. Manage what disciplines of engineering you would like to see more of directly from your member dashboard.
- My committee documents: If you are a member of a committee or council and have been granted access to a specific folder, you will be able to access here.
Bottom left hand corner:
- Engineers Journal: Here you can access all articles published in the Engineers Journal, including sponsored articles.
- EBSCO Library Service: All members have access to the EBSCO Library Service as part of their membership. This link will take you to the Engineers Ireland member area.
- In this section you can also: Find an current member of Engineers Ireland; access the Jobs Desk; join a panel; take part in Council elections; upload your CV; become a volunteer; register as a recruiter; access the eLearning page where we have a suite of eLearning videos available to members; and the Engineers Ireland forum.
Click ‘Members’ area’ on the top right hand side of the screen and log in using your membership number/email address and password.
If the features of your member dashboard are disabled, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- Your membership has lapsed. Renew your membership to gain access.
- You did not complete your membership application with us. You will see a ‘Complete your membership application’ option on your dashboard when you log in.
- Your membership application is pending and has to be approved by our Membership and Qualifications Board. We will send you an email when your membership has been approved and you have full access to the dashboard.
You can view recorded lectures, webcasts and events through Engineers TV. You can access Engineers TV via the Resources section, which can be found at the top right corner of the website:
Please note that some of our presenters do not give consent for webcasts to be published on Engineers TV. Contact email@example.com if you cannot find a webcast.
Opt in to receive communications from Engineers Ireland via your member dashboard under 'My Interests'.
Here you can subscribe to the various newsletters and communications sent from Engineers Ireland, including scheduled events being run by our Regions, Divisions and Societies. Simply choose your interest and click save.
If you are already opted in but are still not receiving emails, this could be to do with your company's firewall settings. Ask your IT provider to ensure that emails from @engineersireland.ie addresses are whitelisted, or update your primary email to your personal email address.
If you are still not receiving our newsletters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Engineers Ireland employer dashboard allows company representatives to manage their Engineers Ireland payments, invoices and recruitment services in one convenient online area. Find out more.
If your company does not have an employer dashboard account, contact our Membership team on email@example.com for a username and password.
Engineers Ireland website is full of relevant, interesting and important information, and there are a number of ways a member can search for specific topics, events, or publications.
The website is organised into different sections and pages that are related to various engineering fields and interests, as well as the Engineers Journal.
You can use the search functionality at the top right hand side of the page to search for things specifically.
The Wayfinder, found at the bottom right hand side of the website, also provides information to help you find what's important quickly and efficiently.
Within your dashboard, you can also find relevant events, videos, publications and articles.
If you are having trouble receiving your verification email, please check your spam folder in your email account. If the verification email is not in your spam folder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If the confirmation code is not working, please email email@example.com for assistance. They will be able to help you with any issues you may have.
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. They will be able to help you with any issues you may have.