WindowMaster has developed and delivered solutions and components for Natural Ventilation, Smoke, and Mixed-Mode Ventilation, to a wide range of buildings across Europe and America for 20 years. This experience and knowledge has enabled WindowMaster to continually develop solutions to provide an optimal sustainable indoor climate.
Outline of how to design and control Naturally Ventilated and Mixed-mode Ventilated buildings.
- The reasons and benefits for specifying intelligent natural ventilation
- What do you need to consider when integrating intelligent natural ventilation into building design
- What compoents are needed to make an automated window system
- How does intelligent control provide better user comfort and building performance
- WindowMaster & Sustainability
- The benefits with Natural, Mixed Mode and Smoke Ventilation
- Additional benefits for renovation and refurbishment
- Productivity & Health benefits
- Green profile and certification of the building
- Ventilation Principles
- Key Benefits and Principles of Night Cooling
- Optimum Window Design and the benefits
- Operable Window Types
- Free to use Design Tools
- What is an Automated Natural Ventilation System?
- Automated System Components for Comfort Ventilation
- Automated System Components for Smoke Ventilation
- WindowMaster Solutions
- Intelligent window automation with MotorLink®
- Reference projects
Jannick Karsten Roth - NV Consulting, WindowMaster - Civil Engineer with MSc in Indoor Climate & Installations.
Tom Dyson - UK/IE Senior Business Development Manager.
Assessment & certification
WindowMaster CPD certificate of attendance.
Who should attend
Architects and Consultants.