Wastewater treatment equipment and solutions specialist Jacopa integrates the UK’s & Irelands best-loved and most reliable wastewater treatment brands: Copa, Jones + Attwood and MBR Technology. The company also holds exclusive UK and Ireland licences for the renowned Brackett Green and Bosker product ranges, with a Wastewater history going back to 1864.
To Educate Engineers & Technicians on the factors and parameters to be considered when selecting Wastewater Equipment.
Gain an insight into the following Topics.
1. Selection of appropiate Wastewater Treatment Equipment
2. Fluid Hydraulic Head Loss
3. First Flush Screenings calculations
4. First Flush Grit Calculations.
5. Review of Screening Capture Rates (SCR) and Screening Retention Values (SRV) for Screens and Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO's)
6. Structural requirements to provide 20 Year Life for Rotational Biological Contactors (RBC's)
Slide Presentation with explanation of Product Selection and applications, including:
1. Rotational Biological Contactors (RBC's)
2. Inlet Screening and Screening conditioning Equipment
3. Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO's)
4. Grit Extraction & Conditioning Equipment
5. Gravity Biological Filter Distributors.
6. Storm Tank Cleaning Systems
7. Tertiary Filters, Phosphorus Removal.
Peter Murnin BSc, DIS, CEng, MIEI.
Chartered Engineer with 30 Years Experience in Wastewater Treatment Contracting, Design and Consultancy.
1/2 Day in Participants office or agreed location
Assessment & certification
Who should attend
Engineers and Technicians involvement in the Design, operation and Construction of Wastewater Treatment Works.