Key event for construction, building and energy professionals.
Ireland's leading energy event
Ireland's leading energy event returns to the RDS on Wednesday, April 1, and Thursday, April 2, 2020.
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) Energy Show features 150 exhibitors of energy saving and renewable energy technologies and services. There are also expert seminars and workshops taking place over the two days of the show.
The annual two-day event is a 'must' for construction, building and energy professionals who want to learn about the latest technologies that can help reduce energy bills for them and their clients, and for consultants and specifiers who want to stay up to date with developments in the energy sector.
Last year, more than 4,000 people attended the SEAI Energy Show. This year visitors will see everything from smart energy management systems to lighting technology innovations and clean energy solutions for commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
In addition to the exhibition, seminars will be of particular interest to energy professionals with most offering CPD accreditation. Sessions include:
• NZEB (Near Zero Energy Buildings) and High-Performance Commercial Buildings;
• NZEB (Near Zero Energy Buildings) and High-Performance Residential Buildings;
• Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure for Fleets;
• Best Practice incorporating Renewable Heat in Large Buildings.
Sessions which are two to three hours in duration, must be pre-booked at seai.ie/energyshow and early booking is advised.
Other features at the show include:
• A Meet the Expert area where visitors can pre-book one to one meetings to inform them on topics like renewable heat, heat pumps, insulation, large scale wind energy, lighting, solar PV and battery storage.
• A Lighting Pavilion which will highlight the critical importance of lighting in relation to energy efficiency, carbon reduction and wellbeing. Talks on Human Centric Lighting will also be given.
• An Upskilling Area will give professionals free 30-minute taster sessions from METAC on:
• Domestic Heat Pump Installation,
• Micro Solar Photovoltaic Systems Implementation and
• Electrofusion (Water).
Sessions must be pre-booked.
• A Construction Industry Breakfast briefing, led by CIBSE is association with SEAI, RIAI and CIF, where a panel of experts will lead a discussion on our energy future and buildings. Leading economist and industry analyst Jim Power will act as facilitator.
• Free test drives in the latest electric vehicles on the Irish market with a focus on fleet users.
• Building retrofit demonstrations which will showcase best practice in insulation, air tightness, ventilation and a number of renewable technologies
• The SEAI Energy Theatre will offer 45-minute briefings with industry experts on the latest policy and market developments, covering topics like grant supports for business, financing energy saving projects, how to decarbonise your business and offshore wind in Ireland.
• Visitors can also download an event app for the SEAI Energy Show, to help manage daily schedules and facilitate business networking opportunities.
The SEAI Energy Show is a free business event and will run from 10am to 6pm on Wednesday April 1, and 9am to 6pm on Thursday, April 2.
For further details on all events, CPD accreditation, networking opportunities and to register, visit www.seai.ie/energyshow