Join us for our next interactive webinar on Thursday, November 18, at 10am. Discover how to select the optimal servo or stepper drives for your application together with perfectly matched electro-mechanical parts.
Why should you attend?
In 45 minutes, Warren Harvard, product marketing manager for electric automation, will reveal how to use this free tool for sizing both rotary and linear applications (with electro-mechanical systems). Register here.
You will learn how:
- To use this free tool for sizing both rotary and linear applications (with electro-mechanical systems)
- To find quickly, reliable results without complex calculations such as mass moment of inertia
- You can view the performance of different options and download the detailed results
- You can choose the most cost-effective option that meets your performance requirements.
- You can quickly connect to the Festo Automation Suite tool for easy commissioning.
This webinar is aimed at mechanical and controls engineers involved in sizing and selecting servo and stepper motors and associated mechanics.
Unable to attend, no problem! Register, and if you cannot join us for the live broadcast, we will send you a link to watch the recording at a convenient time for you.
Webinar: How to select cost-optimised electric drives for rotary and linear applications
Warren Harvard, product marketing manager for Electric automation, has more than 20 years of experience in industrial automation, having worked in the automotive industry and subsequently joined Festo as a systems engineer in South Africa.
He progressed rapidly through the organisation to become national sales manager while retaining a keen interest in industrial electronics. He is now applying his broad knowledge of motion control applications as Festo UK’s product marketing manager for Electric Automation. Register here.