The Renewable Energy Summit will provide a valuable opportunity to bring together the key stakeholders from across the renewable energy sector, and those who interact with them to discuss how the contribution from renewable energy can be maximised and implemented most effectively. The objective is to create a genuine in-depth understanding of the alternative paths open to Ireland in increasing the contribution from renewable energy.
Key themes for 2023
- Future electricity grid to facilitate 80% renewables
- Developing biomethane for sustainable heat
- Ireland’s future hydrogen economy
- Developing Ireland’s offshore wind resources
- Electrification of transport
- Energy markets; fit for purpose in a 100% renewable world?
- Future energy: harnessing ocean energy
- Eamon Ryan TD, minister for environment, climate and communications
- Margie McCarthy, director of research and policy insights, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
- Maria Ryan, director of offshore development, SSE Renewables
- John Reilly, head of renewable energy, Bord na Móna
- Tom Howes, green transition and energy system integration, DG Energy, European Commission
- Katy McNeil, head of Scottish Government Office in Ireland
- John Harrington, ISIF climate investor, Ireland Strategic Investment Fund
- Muireann Lynch, senior research officer, Economic and Social Research Institute
- Donagh Cagney, policy director, Ocean Energy Europe
- Tanya Harrington, chairperson, Renewable Energy Ireland
- Robert Costello, partner, PwC
- Lisa McDermott, executive director, renewable project finance, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Jerry Murphy, director of MaREI Centre, University College Cork
- Karen Kavanagh, director, Commission for Regulation of Utilities
- Phil McNally, research fellow, University College London
- Simon Todd, co-founder, managing director and chief technologist, CausewayGT
See full programme: www.irishrenewableenergysummit.ie
Five reasons you should book your place now!
- Ireland’s major annual renewables conference – all key players attend.
- Hear from Ireland’s renewable energy leaders: DECC, CRU, Bord na Móna, SSE Renewables, SEAI.
- High profile visiting experts presenting external perspectives.
- Opportunity to hear all the latest developments in Irish renewable energy in one place.
- Opportunities for Q&A with speakers.
Limited exhibition opportunities available…
There are a limited number of exhibition opportunities available! This is an excellent way for organisations to showcase their expertise and raise their profile with a key audience of senior decision makers from across Ireland’s renewable energy sector.
For further information on how your organisation can benefit, contact Sam Tobin on +353 (0)1 661 3755 or email email@example.com.
Online: www.irishrenewableenergysummit.ie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 (0) 1 661 3755.