Are you faced with the challenge of integrating servo drives into your PLC, mechanical and software environment? It doesn’t have to be risky, complex or time consuming. There is a new way to get going faster and easier.
The webinar shows how easy and fast Festo servo drives can be integrated into virtually all control systems. Thanks to their innovative plug-and-connect, Multiprotocol feature they run without additional set-up parametrisation. Changing to a Festo servo drive lets you use one piece of hardware as a universal connection to multiple PLC and network environments.
Complete systems from drive to axis are easily configured within one software tool for fast error free selection and parameters can be seamlessly transferred into the free programming software in just a few seconds.
During the 45-minute webinar we will look at:
- How quick it can be to select a complete servo system around your application data: simple, powerful and free
- How connectivity in all perspectives: mechanical, intelligent software and control architecture make it faster and easier to design, build, commission and use the latest generation of servo drives
- How Multiprotocol servo drives save you time and reduce costs and technical risk
The session is ideal for anybody who would like to be able to simplify and modularise their servo drives despite the challenge of using different PLCs. Also electrical and controls engineers who are designing, specifying or upgrading their factory automation systems.
- Johan Adriaens has over 30 years of industrial automation experience. Starting as a hands-on project engineer writing software, commissioning and project management through to his current product management role, he has extensive knowledge of servo drive technology and electric automation application solutions.
- Josh Roberts has worked his entire career in industrial automation with roles in engineering and business development with a focus on servo drives and control solutions. His main driver is to provide advanced and novel automation solutions to overcome engineering challenges.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please still register and you will be sent a link to the recording.
Click here to register: https://www2.festo.com/ServoDrivesWebinar_Registration?fwacid=be868a9fe29a4bfd