All members are invited to attend Engineers Ireland’s 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be hosted online via Zoom at 17:30 on Thursday, 3 June 2021.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30 June 2020. Available to download here.
- Annual Report 2020 and the President’s Review for the 2020-2021 Session
- Director General’s Report for 2020. Available to download here.
- Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020
- Report on the audit of the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020
- Appointment of Auditors for the year ended 31 December 2021
- Delegation to Council for the setting of membership fees
- Result of the Ballot for new Council Members
- Appointment of the Vice-President
- Inauguration of the President for the 2021-2022 Session
- Any other business
Submit your questions
In order to manage the business of the AGM and facilitate member participation in an orderly manner, members who wish to submit a question in relation to the business of the AGM are encouraged to email their question via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Wednesday, 2 June. Please put AGM Question in the subject line. We will endeavour to answer as many of these questions as possible during the meeting, in addition to any questions submitted on the evening using the Zoom Q&A function.
Members who wish to attend the virtual AGM are encouraged to register their online attendance here.