Engineers Ireland’s 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place at 6:30pm on Thursday 1 June 2023. Members are invited to attend the AGM in-person at our headquarters at 22 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin. The AGM will be broadcast for those unable to attend in-person.
Members who wish to attend the AGM in-person are encouraged to register their attendance here. Members who wish to view the AGM live online can do so via Engineers TV.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 2 June 2022
- Annual Report 2022 and the President’s Review for the 2022-2023 Session
- Director General’s Report for 2022
- Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2022
- Report on the audit of the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2022
- Appointment of Auditors for the year ended 31 December 2023
- Delegation to Council for the setting of membership fees
- Result of the Ballot for new Council Members
- Appointment of the Vice-President
- Inauguration of the President for the 2023-2024 Session
- Any other business
Refreshments will be served in Café Clyde from 5:30pm - 6:30pm and following the AGM.
Submit your questions
In order to manage the business of the AGM and facilitate member participation in an orderly manner, members who wish to submit a question in relation to the business of the AGM are encouraged to email their question via email to email@example.com no later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 29 May 2023. Please put AGM Question in the subject line. We will endeavour to answer as many of these questions as possible during the meeting, in addition to any questions raised by those in attendance at Clyde Road on the evening. Please note that there will be no online voting facility at the AGM.