CPD Credit: 6 hours, C1
This course examines several advanced features of Excel for What-if analysis, database analysis, and how to build calculations using advanced functions as well as how to automate processes.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Build complex calculations with advanced functions
- Link, export and consolidate data
- Limit data entry and build complex models with Lookup functions
- Analyse data with simple Tables, PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create and modify Macros
- Protecting your data
- Range names
- Data Validation
- Getting and transforming data
- Workbook linking
- Data consolidation
- Exporting data
- PivotTable reports
- Circular references
Participants will need to have attended or be familiar with all the topics covered in the Microsoft Excel Intermediate course, and participants will need to have downloaded the Microsoft Excel application in advance of this programme.
John McGrath from Productive Solutions Ltd. is the instructor for this Excel for Engineers course.
John has over 20 years’ training experience specialising in Microsoft applications and has delivered in excess of 3,000 training courses. Prior to this, John worked as university Project Management.
John's aim is to teach you more about Excel in a day than you might learn in years with software documentation or any self-help tutorial. With John's guidance you'll discover how to use Excel as it was meant to be used: as a problem-solver, a time-saver and a streamlined means to an impressive end.
- "Excellent instructor: very knowledgeable. Informative course."
- Bernard Doherty, Grant Thornton: "Top quality course. John really understands how to deliver Microsoft courses. Kept everything interesting throughout the day. Excellent."
- Roderick Cleary, Grant Thornton: "Very relevant. Extremely well delivered. Would recommend to colleagues."
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email email@example.com