CPD Credit: 6 hours, C1
John McGrath's aim is to teach you more about Excel in a day than you might learn in years with software documentation or any self-help tutorial. This basic Microsoft Excel course is ideal for beginners who want to learn how to produce spreadsheets, work with data, and perform basic calculations.
With excel being used so regularly within modern businesses for multiple purposes, this course will be of interest to delegates of all fields that use excel on a regular basis and wish to expand their knowledge on the programme.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create, modify and format a spreadsheet
- Use basic formulas and functions
- Calculate and manage multiple worksheets
- Create a chart
- Customise the print settings
- Formatting the worksheet
- Managing multiple worksheets
- Formatting text and numbers
- Working with columns and rows
- Sorting and filtering
- Printing and page setup
- Working with OneDrive Files
No previous experience of Microsoft Excel is required, but participants will need to have downloaded the Microsoft Excel application in advance of this programme.
John McGrath from Productive Solutions Ltd. is the instructor for this Excel for Engineers course.
John has over 20 years’ training experience specialising in Microsoft applications and has delivered in excess of 3,000 training courses. Prior to this, John worked as university Project Management.
John's aim is to teach you more about Excel in a day than you might learn in years with software documentation or any self-help tutorial. With John's guidance you'll discover how to use Excel as it was meant to be used: as a problem-solver, a time-saver and a streamlined means to an impressive end.
- "Excellent instructor: very knowledgeable. Informative course."
- Bernard Doherty, Grant Thornton: "Top quality course. John really understands how to deliver Microsoft courses. Kept everything interesting throughout the day. Excellent."
- Roderick Cleary, Grant Thornton: "Very relevant. Extremely well delivered. Would recommend to colleagues."
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email email@example.com