CPD Credit: 12 hours, C4
ELearning Course Available
This course aims to develop and refine participants’ report writing skills and enable them to communicate more effectively with their readers.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Plan reports in a more efficient manner
- Make key decisions earlier in the preparation process
- Describe the generic structure underlying all reports
- Structure their own reports more clearly
- Identify and overcome their own report writing difficulties
- Write with greater confidence to a target readership
- Present information in a more reader-friendly style
Topics will include:
- Identifying the key features of effective report writing
- Clarifying and defining the purpose
- Making the most effective use of the report structure
- Differentiating between fact, analysis and opinion
- Concluding and recommending
- Time managing the reporting process
- Profiling the readership
- Writing clearly, purposefully and quickly
- Reporting with visual impact
- Editing actively
Tiernan Ivory is a Communication Consultant with over ten years’ training experience. He specialises in developing course participants’ abilities in the areas of business writing, presentation skills, leadership skills, meeting management and time management.
- "[Tiernan] made the course interesting and engaging"
- "Excellent course - engaging and informative.Made very applicable by going through reports"
- "Tiernan gave constructive feedback in an extremely positive way. I have more take aways from the course than I expected. Thank you"
- "I was very impressed with the quality of the content and presentation"
- "Tiernan was an excellent presenter. Made the content clear and concise. His sense of humour and engagement with the listeners is brilliant"
- Adam Flanagan, Ervia: "Very well organised course, with excellent content and trainer"
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email email@example.com