CPD Credit: 6 hours, C2
This one-day programme will provide a brief look into the elements required in TTM Design to provide the candidate with an awareness of what is required to become a designer. This course is aimed at persons who have an interest in TM Design and/or would like to be updated with the new Chapter 8.
This introductory course will provide candidates with:
- An awareness of current legislation and Best Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (TTM) Design
- An insight as to what is required of a TTM Designer.
- New Chapter 8 Design Guidance Document
- New Chapter 8 Operations Manual
- Design Documents and Job Pack
- TTM Theory and Best Practice
- Vulnerable Users
- Different types of TTM
- Group exercises – delegates are welcome to bring current project for discussion
Who Should Attend?
EHS professionals, engineers and senior management looking to enhance their knowledge of temporary traffic management design and its implementation. Ideally, candidates should have prior knowledge of industry legislation and have a SLG CSCS Card, although this is not essential.
Barry Bessant of Cinnte Safety Ltd. has over 15 years' Traffic Management experience.
- “The trainer delivering the course was excellent.”
- “Good course with good content and a very informed trainer”
- “I like the way Barry led the course, open to questions and examples”
- “Very good and enjoyable. [The trainer was] very active in dealing with questions and helpful to explain any issues brought up”
- “Extremely relevant to my everyday operations”
- “Top Class”
- “Excellent course”
- “Relevant and a good refresher on the legislation”
- “Very relevant to workplace environment”
- “Excellent course. Would recommend”
- “Very enjoyable. Presented well and very informative”
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email email@example.com