The Kingspan group was founded in 1965 in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan, Ireland. We have grown largely by acquisition and globalisation remains at the heart of our ongoing evolution. With 129 manufacturing sites in over 70 countries around the world, we are rapidly extending our geographic footprint into emerging economies and growth sectors such as urbanisation and renovation. Kingspan Water & Energy are one of the five Kingspan divisions and have over 65 years experience of designing and manufacturing a market leading portfolio of Water Management Solutions.
This course is intended for anyone who is (or is likely to be) involved in specifying, managing or learning more about Surface Water Management. The course will enable participants to learn more about Sustainable Drainage Systems and the pillars associated at each stage of the SuDS train.
1) Introduction / About Us
2) Sustainable Drainage Systems
3) Management Trains
After this course, participants should understand:
- An introduction to Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- The fundamentals of SuDS Management Train
- Ireland adoption requirements - key items for consideration in NI and ROI
- Products associated within a SuDS Management Train
- Service, Maintenance and Monitoring SuDS products
- Further Signposting
Eamon Clarke (Commercial Manager, Kingspan Klargester)
Assessment & certification
Who should attend
Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Surface Water specialists, local authority personnel, planners