Hot Dip Galvanizer and Access Covers & Drainage Supplier
To inform consulting Engineers on the important areas for consideration when designing channel drainage systems. This performance can relate to; outflow, strength, security, sustainability, maintenance and cost. To provide access to hydraulic software that can aid the Engineer and a technical back-up service that they can utilise.
- How to specify site appropriate channel drainage systems
- How to use Hauraton's hydraulic design system
- How to access Hauraton's design software
The course deals with:
- Material choice and how to choose the best performing products
- How to select site appropriate locking systems and loading classifications
- Typical site arrangements and designs and how to optimise each unique site.
- It offers hydraulic calculations and software to the Engineer.
- It offers advice on pollution control, sustainability and SuDS systems in a practical way
Brian Dalton has been in the Civils Industry for over 21 years, the last 6 of which have been dedicated to the Linear Drainage market.
The presentation takes approx 50 mins + time for questions.
Assessment & certification
Our CPD Presentation is an Engineers Ireland approved CPD. Anyone who attends the presentation will recieve a Certificate for the course, specific to themselves.
Who should attend
Anyone who would be involved in specifying Surface Water Drainage and SuDs systems.