WindowMaster has developed and delivered solutions and components for Natural Ventilation, Smoke, and Mixed-Mode Ventilation, to a wide range of buildings across Europe and America for 20 years. This experience and knowledge has enabled WindowMaster to continually develop solutions to provide an optimal sustainable indoor climate.
Outline of how to design and control Naturally Ventilated and Mixed-mode Ventilated buildings.
To have a list of items and calculations that should be considered with every building.
To make informed decisions when deciding on a control strategy.
- WindowMaster & Sustainability
- The Advantages & Benefits of Natural Ventilation
- Designing for an Optimised Indoor Climate
- Intelligent Automation for Smart Buildings
- The benefits with Natural, Mixed Mode and Smoke Ventilation
- Additional benefits for renovation and refurbishment
- Productivity & Health benefits
- Intelligent natural ventilation contributing to a green profile and certification of the building
- Key Benefits and Principles of Night Cooling
- Optimum Window Design and the benefits
- What is an Automated Natural Ventilation System?
- Intelligent window automation and controls with MotorLink®
- Free to use Design Tools
Jannick Karsten Roth - NV Consulting, WindowMaster - Civil Engineer with MSc in Indoor Climate & Installations.
Tom Dyson – UK/IE Senior Business Development Manager.
Assessment & certification
WindowMaster CPD certificate of attendance.
Who should attend
Architects and Consultants.