In 2016 Dr Bryan McElroy and Matt McElroy formed Flowing Intelligence, a company dedicated to improving health, performance and well-being at home and in the workplace. We provide scientifically validated training and consulting services that improve the health and well-being of individuals, teams and organisations
Our aim is to present the fundamentals of optimal functioning in a tangible manner that will resonate with participants.
• Increase personal resilience and energy levels.
• Demonstrate scientifically validated techniques where by people can self-manage their stress response in the moment.
• Diminish symptoms of work-related stress such as overwhelm, frustration and sleep disturbance.
• Leverage the ability to think clearly under pressure and discern appropriate solutions to problems.
• Increase the ability to maintain self-awareness
We have developed an interactive, dynamic and challenging course that will equip those attending with the personal awareness and interpersonal skills to anticipate, negotiate and calmly deal with those on-the-job challenges. Our workshops are delivered in an informative and interactive manner so that participants are left with a clear understanding of the physiology of stress and optimal functioning, intelligent energy management and how to self-regulate to optimise our performance and wellbeing.
Dr Bryan McElroy
• MICGP: General Practitioner
• Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry
• Mb BCh University College Cork
Bryan holds a certificate in Three Principles Facilitation and is a Certified Heartmath Trainer.
• BSc Construction Economics and Quantity Surveying DIT Dublin
• Dip Civil Engineering CIT Cork
• Dip Youth and Community Work UCC
• Industrial Engineer
• Professional member of CIPD
• MA in Management Learning
1 full day (7hr) or two evenings 2x (3.5hr).
Assessment & certification
Who should attend
Those who wish to gain an increase in personal resilience and energy levels.