IMR is Ireland's leading independent research and technology organization, RTO. All Irish Manufacturing Research’s projects focus on translational innovation projects, in collaboration with industry, to demystify, de-risk and deliver emerging concepts, processes and technologies.
On successful completion of this course participants will be able to identify and evaluate deployment opportunities for robotics and automation in their organization.
Understand the benefits 3D vision, adaptive assembly & what collaborative robots bring to your application.
• Understand the environmental, health & safety requirements.
• Be able to effectively discuss automation with technical colleagues.
• Gain knowledge of the standards & requirements of a risk assessment.
• Learn the practical knowledge of robot applications.
Online blended with Instructor learning, including:
• Live and interactive virtual classroom sessions
• Instructor support and feedback
• Explainer videos
• Self paced eLearning
• Discussion, networking and online activities
See web site for full profiles.
Assessment & certification
Who should attend
Manufacturing process engineers, project managers interested in sensor technology deployment.