CPD Credit: 6 hours, C1
Building Information Modelling is quickly becoming an essential tool in Building & Infrastructure projects. This course explains the principles of BIM and the benefits to your company.
- What is BIM
- BIM vs CAD
- How can BIM help my business
- BIM Software
- BIM Requirements & Standards
- Open BIM
- Planning a BIM project
- Questions & Answers
- The primary objective of this course is to teach students the principles of the building information modelling process.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of building information modelling
- Describe the principles of the building information modelling process
- Understand the importance of standards and planning in the BIM process
- Understand the role of BIM software
Who Should Attend?
Architects, Engineers, Technicians & who want to learn about building information modeling, working in 3D & using design visualisation.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. Students should have a working knowledge of Architectural or Engineering design, drafting, and principles or Construction experience.
Jonathan Reinhardt is a Chartered Architectural Technologist and has been working in the construction industry since 2005. He is an experienced BIM Manager and Building Designer having worked on mixed-used commercial projects and large residential developments as well as domestic and one off homes. He is an advocate of Building Information Modelling on all project types and scale. Jonathan holds a Masters Degree in BIM Management & a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architectural Technology.
Please contact the Team for further information on scheduled course dates and In-Company options. You can reach us by phone: 01 665 1305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org